- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Manaslu high Passes trekking is one of the most beautiful and adventure trekking of Manaslu Trek. Manaslu high passes Trek is widely varied geographical terrains ranging from its lowest point of 228m to 8,163m of world’s eight highest mountain Mt. Manaslu. This trek is divided into 2 major regions upper Manaslu that combined Upper Manaslu and Tsum valley and Lower Manaslu containing of Dharche dada, the panoramic view of mountains and Rupina la pass one of the challenging and adventurous pass of Nepal. Manaslu Trek provides numerous views of snowcapped mountains, close interaction with the different ethnic groups and their different cultures and traditions who lives in hill villages scattered along the trekking routes. Manaslu High Passes Trek offers a rare combination of historical, archaeological, religious and cultural of different ethnic communities.
Dharche dada 3,190m is the highest point of lower Manaslu region. It is Mountain View point. It is religious point in the locally that peoples of the local worship it as god/goddess. It is the boarder of 7 village committee of Gorkha district. Dharche dada is also one of the getaways of Manaslu circuit trekking trail. You will 360 degree of mountain views from where you can see Ganesh Himal ranges, Boudha Himal, Sringi Himal, Himalchuli, Lamjung Himal, Annapurna ranges and many more mountains. In spring season, the dense Rhododendron flower blossom makes more interesting to do the trekking from Dharche dada
Rupina – La 4,610m trek is a challenging, adventurous and difficult trekking route lying in the lower Manaslu region of the Gorkha district. Rupina la is geographically spectacular and unbeaten trail of the Lower Manaslu region. It is not so high pass but it is physical demanding and adventure pass of Nepal. The trekking route covers many villages mainly inhabited by Gurungs and gives us a chance to be a part of amazing culture and tradition. Rupina la trek wild trekking route with no resident till Nyak is very rich in green rhododendron and pine forest, exceptionally altering geographical terrain and offers us with excellent view of Himalayan scenery, rivers and waterfalls, beautiful landscapes, lush valleys and wide range of animals and birds.
Gyala Pass 5,375m is located in the northern part of the boarder of Nepal and autonomous Tibet China at an elevation of 5375m. Gyala Pass trekking trail is one of the most preferred trekking packages in Manaslu Region. Joining the Manaslu Trek with the popular Gyala Pass Trek, we will have an opportunity to walk through the lands that exist close to Nepal and Tibet border. The trekking trails take to the north from Samdo. This trekking trail is ancient salt trade routes between Nepal and Tibet. Trekking to Gyala pass is bleak and barren, but has that certain mystical charm that so inexplicably endears visitors to Tibetan Landscapes. Chhenge Lake is on the east side of the valley further up and continuing north is to the Gyala pass and the glaciers that drape these northernmost mountains. This trek is becoming interesting because the area is less tourists. Camping at Gyala Phedi is more interesting as you sleep in the deep valley surrounding by the mountains.
Trekking Grade: Moderate to Strenuous
Activities: Tour and Trekking
Maximum Altitude: 5,400m
Season: Spring and Autumn
Accommodation: Camping Trek
Walking hour per day: 5 to 7 hours
Group Size: 6 to 12 peoples
Arrival at Kathmandu (1300m).
Full day Guided Tour in Kathmandu with City Tour Guide
By Bus: Kathmandu to Gyampesal (950m)
Gyampesal to Thala Gaon (1,975m)
Cross Dharche Dada (3,195m). Trek to Gupsi Pakha (2,750m)
Gupsi Pakha to Humche (2,800m)
Humche to Diling Kharka (3,100m)
Diling Kharka to Samrung Khola (3,800m)
Cross Rupina La Pass (4,720m). Trek to Boudha Himal BC (3,600m)
Boudha Himal BC to Jarang Khola (2,960m)
Jarang Khola to Nyak (2,340m)
Nyak to Prok (2,397m)
Hike to Kalchhuman Lake/Kaal Taal(3,685m) and Kal Chhokang Gompa
Prok to Lho (3,180m)
Lho to Samagaon (3,525m)
Hike to Birendra Tal and Manaslu Base Camp
Samagaon to Samdo (3,690m)
Samdo to Yak Kharka (4,200m)
Hike to Rui La Pass (4,998m)
Yak Kharka to Gyala Phedi (4,500m)
Excursion to Gyala (5,375m). Trek back to Yak Kharka
Yak Kharka to Dharamshala (4,460m)
Cross Larkya La Pass (5,170m). Trek to Bhimtang (3,590m)
Bhimtang to Gowa (2,515m)
Gowa to Tal (1,700m)
Drive back to Kathmandu by Jeep
Transfer to Kathmandu International airport for departure
- Airport pick up and drop on private vehicles
- Welcome dinner at typical and authentic Nepalese kitchen
- 4 nights Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu at twin sharing room on BB plan
- One day full sightseeing in Kathmandu valley as per the above mentioned itinerary with English Speaking city tour
- Entrance and monument fees in Kathmandu
- Transportation: Kathmandu to Gyampesal and Tal to Kathmandu
- Completely camping trekking with full board i.e. breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Twin sharing tented accommodation and camping equipments and Kitchen equipments
- Mattress, Toilet tent, shower, Dinning tent, dining tables, chairs etc.
- Manaslu Conservation Area project (MCAP) & Annapurna Conservation Area project (ACAP) entrance fees
- Special Trekking permit of Manaslu
- First aid and medical kits
- All government taxes and official charges.
- English Speaking Trekking Guide, Assistant Guide, Cook, assistant cook and Porters
- Accidental and medical Insurance of Nepalese staffs
- Lunch & Dinner in Kathmandu
- Rescue/ emergence and insurance cost
- Beverage and hard drinks and alcohol
- Nepal entry visa fee and airport tax during the departure.
- Personal equipments and personal expenses.
- In case of natural calamities i.e. political unrest, cancellation of flight due to weather, landslides etc the extra charge should be born by themselves.
No Details Found